What what WHAT, how is another month flying by so quickly? I hope you've all had a wonderful month of April. I've loved it so far. The sun finally came out here in England, and it was about time. Right now I'm writing to you from a cool co-working event organised by my friend here in Lancaster. Join us if you're local.
In the coming month, I think I'm going to be a bit busier than usual because I am getting married!
I will do my best to keep up with the blog and podcast, and you definitely have a new episode to look forward to, but please don't worry if Fluent is a little quieter than normal. I have a bilingual life to start, after all.
Best of Fluent's blog
- How to Fall in Love with a Language: Inspiring Stories from Learners like You
- Learn to speak Dog in 6 Weeks
- How to enjoy language learning more by being LOUSY at it
Best Language Articles
- Fabulous argument for language learning: Because otherwise you understand NOTHING
- Language Proficiency test, new at Linq
- This one is in German - Die gute alte Handschrift from I Simply Love Languages
- English Learners should take a look at this Kickstarter campaign from my business friend Gabby Wallace
- Technology encourages lazy language learning by Shannon Kennedy on Eurolinguiste
- Join us at the free Online Teaching Show on Facebook to grow your BUSINESS as an online teacher
- The 16 Best Resources for Teaching a foreign language on Edudemic
- The Missing Guide for Google Hangout Video Calls by Zapier
I hope you're loving spring as much as I am.