Hello and welcome to the latest language linkfest, everyone. I know that we skipped an edition on 30 January 2015 to make space for the Language Book Club event over on Facebook, so this month I'm back to once again share what's caught my eye online.
Best of Fluent's Blog
- Lean Back and Enjoy our Language Book Club videos
- Follow guest writer Tanja's progress on her italki Italian Learning Challenge
Best Language Articles, January 2015
- Using Instagram for Language Learning by the ever awesome Lindsay Dow
- 5 Best Study Aid Apps for Students on Edudemic
- Top 10 Podcasts to help you learn a language by Lindsay Dow on the Guardian
- How to learn a foreign language on a budget by me (woohoo!) in the Guardian
- Speak and giggle with German tongue twister Rhabarberbarbara over at Language Surfer
- You're missing out on the Party of a Lifetime by Kevin at Language Hero
- Why Language isn't Math: How Language Learning is Different on How To Languages
- Why Writing Killer Headlines will Change Your Life
- DAF Kon, the online conference for German teachers
- 3 awesome upcoming webinars to motivate, inspire and train you
And that is it for the Fluent month, which has been ever hectic. I have been very proud to launch my new brand building course Savvy Brand Academy for the Spring intake this week, which is a Branding class for online teachers. So go check it out if you're ready to teach better, earn more and have awesome students.