After last month's linkfest fell almost exactly on my wedding day, we're back with the June 2015 edition. This month has been racing past no slower than the ones before. I have many news pieces, and on the language front this is the month I finally started learning my new language: Welsh! What are you learning this summer?
By the way, this month I finally read Fluent Forever by Gabriel Wyner and I gave it 4 stars. Read my short review here if you like.
Best of Fluent's blog
- Should you accept a Language Challenge? Here are 7 things to know before you decide
Guest writer Angel shared her Language Bucket List (spoiler: It contains Marx!)
Best Language Articles and New Stuff
- Busted: 6 Common Myths about Polyglots and Language Learning by Benny Lewis on Fluent in 3 Months
- I was a guest on the Language Mastery Podcast
- Take it easy (or why it's important to be organized in language learning) by Cristobál on krzysiek.cl
- Can you really learn a language with mobile apps? on Languages around the Globe
- If you like Duolingo and Welsh, then you may want to sign this petition
There are a few new books out!
- How I Completed 3 Productivity Challenges in 3 Months (yes, that's me!)
- Stop Idolizing People and Do your Work by Shenee Howard
Do you have any links for the topics above that you'd like to add?
Please tell me about them in the comments!