I'm so excited about springtime this year. It kicked off a lot of productivity here at camp Fluent, with the addition of my first product for online teachers AND a Udemy course full of online teaching tricks. So in other words, Fluent is truly expanding to serve both you language learners and the language teachers right now. My own experience as a 1-to-1 language tutor over the past few years has taught me lots about technology, marketing styles and how to support learners. I'm excited to share it with you.
Best of Fluent
The Creative Language Learning Podcast is going from strength to strength right now. I've just secured a bit of support from the first sponsor. So with their help and with yours (did you know I'm on Patreon?), I can continue working on bringing you better quality and more shows.
- Latest Podcast: Episode 14 with memory champion Anthony Metivier
New on the Fluent blog:
And this was my most discussed article in March:
Best Language Learning Articles around the Web
- 3 Lessons Learned after 25 Days on a Vietnamese Reality TV Show by Jeremy Ginsburg on the Lingholic blog
- Take a sip of the best French red wines on French Crazy
- Simon from Omniglot found this article in the Irish Times recently: Our first language now languishes somewhere between salsa dancing and Ultimate Frisbee
- Tammy Bjelland owns a language school in the USA and she's so passionate about opening your mind to jobs with languages that she started a whole podcast about it! Fantastic stuff, check out her inspiring first episode of The Business of Language Podcast
- Kevin from Language Hero is talking about getting back on track in this article.
That's it for Language Linkfest in March 2015, I hope you have all had a wonderful and successful month no matter where you are, and that you enjoy taking a little bit of time to click your way through what's on offer above.