What's Language Tag?
Language tag is a fun way to share language learning stories on YouTube. Anyone can get involved, so why not you? If you make a video, don't forget to let me know so I can come and watch it and leave you a comment.
Here's my video:
And here are the all important questions!
- what do you consider to be your native language?
- what was your first language learning experience?
- what languages have you studied and why did you start them?
- how does your personality affect how you learn languages?
- do you prefer learning languages in a class or individually?
- what are your favourite language learning materials?
- how much time do you spend actively learning per day/week?
- what are your short term and long term language learning goals?
- what is your favourite language?
- what is the next language you want to learn?
- what advice can you give to new language learners?
What you need to do:
- You bust out your video recording device
- You record your answers to the 11 Language Learning Questions
- You post it on Youtube and leave me a link in the comments to this post
- I HIGH FIVE you!
You can also tag someone whose answers you are interested in at the end of the video. I did this for Lena from Elena Mutonono, Welsh teacher Mererid Williams, Catherine Wentworth from Women Learning Thai and Chris Broholm from Actual Fluency.
Are you planning to get involved? What did you think of my answers? I hope I'll hear from you guys in the comments.