It's one of my favourite episodes of the year - the live clips are in, so you can experience the Polyglot Gathering in 2017 with the Creative Language Learning Podcast as we bring you interviews, impressions and fun from the conference floor.
Here's just a hint of what's inside:
- Wonderful best wishes to you awesome listeners in German, Indonesian, Esperanto, Portuguese, Slovak, Korean, and more!
- Slovakia Travel Tips and insights into their unlikely national sport
- Fiel's call to arms -- how to bring more love into language learning
- The special vocabulary and handy rule 15 of Esperanto grammar
- What Gareth Popkins taught us about polyglotism...and what it has to do with your love life
With listening ears, ask questions. - Fiel Sahir
Come to an International Polyglot Event
If our episode inspired you to come and participate in a Polyglot event, check out the 2 big international conferences on the calendar:
- Langfest in Montréal, Canada -- get 25% discount when you enter promo code KERSTIN
- Polyglot Conerence in Reykjavík, Iceland
"Polyglot" is nothing to be scared of - not anymore!
If this conference has shown me anything, it's that this community called "polyglots" is ever evolving and slowly becoming an ever more supportive, familial group. It's great to see what people of all ages and backgrounds contribute...and of course it feels so fun when you're back home and suddenly realize your phone keyboard now has a Swedish dictionary installed.
To learn more about smaller events near you, check out 8 Life-Changing Language Learning Events Around the Globe here on the blog.