To everyone who is learning the coolest language of all - Deutsch! Deutsche Welle, Germany's fabulous international broadcaster has launched a competition together with DHL. They want to hear from German learners all around the world.
Wie lernst du Deutsch?
How do you learn German? Are you up for sharing a bit of "show and tell"? Maybe take a picture at your German class, or take a picture of your bunch of dictionaries and apps. Every learner has his/her own best method.
German Learning Ideas
- Take a photo of yourself making a German cake with your family
- Show your city guides and mindmaps
- Show off colour coded vocabulary learning lists
- Take a photo of FlashSticks in your bathroom (or kitchen...etc)
- Show where you learn best (for example, I used to sit next to the Mosel river and study...works much better than sitting at home!)
I will definitely be encouraging all of my students to enter screenshots from our online lessons, to show that German lessons are held all around the world using Skype and Facetime.
How to Enter the Competition
- Find your area in the list on this website so you know the deadlines for your own competition.
- Take a photo that shows off your learning method. The photo must be yours.
- Write a little description - auf Deutsch, of course!
- Mail your submission to email@example.com
Good luck - and please post a link to your photo in the comments on this blog article so everyone can see how you learn best!