So you guys, I've got a personal announcement to make. You've just seen it in the heading - my office days are done, I'm going to dedicate myself fully to Fluent Language Tuition.
I have never done anything like this before. It's scary and exciting, and it's a credit to all my lovely students and friends that I feel ready for this. Let's make sure we take this opportunity and turn Fluent Language Tuition into a success!
In practical terms, this means I will have booking slots available every day of the week.
Things I love about being a tutor
- Creating my own materials
- Discovering online resources and techniques
- When "grammar face" turns into "aha!!!!! face"
- Learning with my students and from my students
- Inspiring those who thought they weren't "natural language learners"
- Meeting new people in the US, China, Switzerland, London, Lancaster...everywhere!
Things I want to add to Fluent Language Tuition
As an ideas person, there's always a lot bouncing around in my head. One day I want to write the ultimate German learning ebook, the next I want to take you all on a holiday, and I always want to inspire businesses to get into the international markets out there!
You guys are invited - join me on the adventure of edupreneurship.
Inspiration is everywhere and I'm really excited that I will be able to work on more projects. But I want some guidance. What IS it that the world is missing? If you have suggestions, ideas or thoughts then please do comment. My blog is important to me and I love hearing from the community!