Ahh, is anything in life better than winning prizes? If you're a bit like me, you love a good prize draw. And what could be better than winning an awesome goodie to help you with your language learning adventures?
That's right. It's time for the Fluent Summer Giveaway 2015!
This giveaway is a great way for me to give something back to you wonderful Fluent readers readers. It is opening right now, so read on to discover how you can win an absolutely amazing prize.
I have collected a HUGE array of prizes with a total value of over $600. There are several unique prizes that you will not see anywhere else, only here at Fluent Language.
You can win one of the following 18 prizes:
- A signed copy of Fluent Forever by Gabriel Wyner
- One of 3 signed copies of "Fluent Chinese - the complete plan from beginner to advanced" by Judith Meyer
- A signed copy of Learn German for your holidays: 30 bite-sized tasks for your first trip by Angelika Davey
- Speaking Latino's Local Spanish Ebook Library (12 different books to teach you Latin American Spanish dialects) by Jared Romey
- 5x 200 ITC credits from Italki.com to get you speaking a language online today
- Take over the Podcast - Your Language Question answered on the IWTYAL Podcast by Olly Richards
- One spot on How to Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of any Language, the acclaimed Video Course by Anthony Metivier
- Learn German with Stories, One Ferien in Frankfurt bundle: Audiobook & Ebook by André Klein
- A personalised Study Plan & Consultation for Language Learning with language teacher, blogger and polyglot Lindsay Dow
- One of 3 digital copies of Other Cats to Whip: The Book of French Idioms by Zubair Arshad & Graham Clark
- An earlybird place on my new course Speak German like a Native, a pronunciation masterclass
How to Enter
It's free and simple to enter. Simply click here and complete the entry form on my giveaway page.
Want an extra entry?
You increase your chances of winning by sharing your very own language shelfie.
Simply snap a picture of your language bookshelf and share it on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #fluentshelfie. Every shelfie picture will get a separate entry (even if you post 50), and I can't wait to see your pictures.
For full competition details, head over to the giveaway page.
Wishing you good luck!