You Can Have Money, Fun and Success Teaching Online
Teaching is one of the oldest and most rewarding career paths in the world. If you are excited about sharing your language knowledge, you know this feeling. Helping other people learn your language, sharing the culture you love and experiencing their successes is great.
But of course there's more than that to language teaching. It's scary to put yourself out there, the competition is tough and only the best tutors make it.
For example, I can help you if you know these questions all too well:
- Where do I go to find clients?
- What if I charge too much and no one wants to buy my lessons?
- How can I know that teaching online will work?
- Why don't I feel like my student is making any progress? And what do they think about this?
- How do I make a living without burning out?
I have been an online language tutor since 2012 and I love the business side of things. As a language blogger, I've gained respect and trust from my students and readers and I'm excited about supporting you in your own path to doing the same. More importantly, I enjoy working with my students and they enjoy working with me. We develop true partnerships which give them more confidence and help me build a sustainable income.
Language teaching is not difficult, but it is not easy either. You'll need skills and support to get it right.
Here's what I can help you with
- Identifying your ideal clients
- Charging what you are truly worth
- Finding those ideal clients who stick with you for years
- Developing extra products like ebooks and courses
- Blogging your way to a sustainable business
- Knowing what to write, what to say and how to present your business
Investing in a business coach is something that will make you money - it's an investment not only in yourself, but in your business.
Apply For Your 30 Minute Consultation
The service is still new so for now, why don't you send me a quick email and we will discuss more about what I can do for you. You can contact me at email@example.com.