This episode is all about being inspired by other people and their achievements. We decided to invite a guest, well-known language learning hero Benny Lewis from Fluent in 3 Months.
Benny has done a lot for the promotion of language learning, and these days he gets hundreds of emails from his fans.
In our interview, you'll find out:
- How does it feel to be the big language author and influencer man?
- Who is the mystery man that got Benny excited about language learning?
- Does "Benny the Irish Polyglot" want people to say that he is impressive?
- How can we share the love of language and stop people from asking us how many languages we speak?
- What is the most important difference Benny thinks he's made in the lives of language learners?
- Which polyglots and community members have made an impact to Benny?
- What did Barbie, Shakira and Beyoncé do to get us where we are today?
You also get to find out a lot about how Benny is keen to be promoting many others in the community, and how even a speaker of over 10 languages can be thrown when they're "hit with another language".
"The people around us are the ones that can inspire us even more than those YouTube superstars."
And what about being someone who runs their own business and travels the whole world learning languages? Benny is a pioneer, but knowing the real situation is a different story.
We hope you enjoy this awesome interview with Benny. Tell us what you think as well! Hashtag #cllp on Twitter, or simply comment below and let's chat about our heroes!
GREAT LANGUAGE-LOVING PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS SHOW
Why not see them all at once in the fun Skype Me Maybe video!