Build your Teacher Brand and Stand Out Online Today
- Do you want to make more money teaching online but are confused where to start?
- Have you been lowering your rates to get more students while struggling to make ends meet?
- Do you ever wonder see successful teachers and wonder how they get their perfect students?
Then check out the:
It's a course to help you find the perfect students, have fun and get better pay.
No matter if you are
- an established language teacher wanting to grow their business online, or
- a language learner dreaming of getting paid to teach what you're passionate about,
now you can start a real online teaching business on the right foot.
Here is what becoming an independent online teacher will allow you to do:
- You can be as creative, inspired and quirky as you like -
no more working with other people's uninspiring materials and lesson plans.
- You create real and rewarding student relationships -
no more group classes of 35 uninterested students in one room.
- You become the boss and you make the rules -
no more undercharging, undervaluing and teaching in ways you don’t actually believe in.
I know what you must be thinking:
- "I'm not here to start a business, I just want to teach people!"
- "I don't want to worry about sales and marketing and all that."
- "I already have an expensive website and it doesn't work."
- "And anyway, why would anyone pay me to teach them anything?"
Get your Creativity out of the Cage
I have absolutely been there. Back in 2012, I was forced to take a long absence from a job that I used to love because the workload and atmosphere had driven me to a point of absolute desperation. I was stressed and my health suffered. I needed to start boosting my confidence.
Fluent started out as my own piece of therapy, an experiment in finding out what I can do when I'm working for myself. Over the last few years, I have done it all: taught online, taught offline, taught on the road, created my own website and blog and even created online courses.
Fluent was just the start. Now I want to inspire you to do even better than this. If I can get out and feel more motivated than ever, then you can do it too.
What is in the Toolkit:
The full toolkit contains
- PDF handbooks and videos to guide you through the principles of finding your unique niche
- An in-depth guide to writing and structuring an attractive website (without programming or Wordpress)
- Tried and Tested Worksheets to help you discover your strengths with ease
- “Written for you” templates to get your brand started today
- Peer support through our active and engaged Facebook Community "Savvy Online Teacher Marketing"
I guarantee you that the investment will pay off within weeks or I will refund your investment.
You will finally be ready to:
- set yourself up to have a business that gives you the freedom to do what you want,
- to teach from where you want to be,
- and make the money you deserve.
“I need to learn how to build a website, why should I worry about brand first?"
Yes, you definitely do need a website! While most other teachers will get caught up in how to look pretty online, you will be able to lay the foundations for a consistent success experience. By focusing on what you are good at, what you love doing and what people will pay you for, you’ll be convincing potential students to work with you alone. Creating the concept of your website is an integral part of the Savvy Brand Toolkit, and like every designer will tell you, you have to have your concept before you start spending money on design.
“How exactly will this work?"
From the moment you purchase, you will have instant access to all the course materials. I will be sharing an ideal work timeline based on feedback and experiences of teachers who have worked through the Savvy Brand Academy process. You can choose to download the course videos or watch them online.
“And what if it doesn’t work?"
You have my personal Money Back Guarantee. You will receive a full refund within the first 30 days of your purchase if you decide that this is not for you.
“Is this just a course about websites?"
Before looking into the mechanics of online marketing, you will take a deep dive into the heart of your brand. You need to start thinking about why people come to your website, what you want them to do on there and how you talk to them. The Savvy Brand Toolkit is going to cover every angle of the process so that you don't just get website visitors -- you will get students!
And here's a story to finish:
Here is a little insight into the success of last year's Savvy Brand teacherpreneur Elena. She participated in my course designed to help online teachers get their brands polished up and ready to impress the right learners, and it's working. Lena says:
No matter if you are looking for a language teacher or a language student, the key is that you want to work with someone who is an ACTUAL PERSON, and this is what I base all my marketing and teaching philosophies on.