Memorize the Vocabulary of Any Language in the World Forever, Even If You're Naturally Forgetful
Vocabulary...how do people do it?
Memorizing and remembering vocabulary can become a tedious and intimidating part of language learning. It is commonly said that even the most functional fluency levels are based on the learner remembering over 2,000 words - no wonder you may find the thought of vocabulary intimidating.
If your biggest problem when studying a new language is how to remember all those vocabulary words, then The Vocab Cookbook has the right recipe for you! This guide shows you how to learn and remember the vocabulary of any language forever.
"How do I remember all those words?"
"Is there a secret code?"
"Do I have to spend days reviewing flashcards?"
"Or should I chant the words before I go to bed?"
These questions show how confusing the many techniques out there can be.
Kerstin Hammes is a language lover who has studied over six languages and continues to teach and learn with joy and enthusiasm. In The Vocab Cookbook she will show you how she achieved fluency and trained many learners in English, German, French, Spanish and more.
Imagine having a brain like a dictionary and remembering every word quickly. The Vocab Cookbook has tips to help you with that.
In this short and straightforward guide, you'll learn:
- The Three Steps behind successful word memory: Acquire, Memorize, Revise
- Where to find the best system for remembering words forever
- How techniques can be adapted to suit your own learning styles
- Why remembering grammar is different from remembering vocabulary, and what you can do about it
Discover Your Natural Learning Style
The Vocab Cookbook builds onto leading pedagogical and even neurological models, and adds the familiar friendly and professional writing you know from the Fluent blog. Kerstin will guide you through the most important factors of and explain in plain English:
- how adults process information when learning a new language
- how knowledge can be split into easy-to-understand components
- and how your natural learning style should inform how you study.
For example, here are a few studies that can completely turn what you know about language learning on its head: Priming as a pre-lesson activity, deeper practice as a steady path to success and four core skills at the heart of the fluency model.
With this ebook purchase, you will receive The Vocab Cookbook in 3 ebook formats:
- MOBI for your Kindle
- EPUB for your Nook, Kobo, Sony Reader etc
- PDF for a beautiful iPad or iPhone reading experience
Save Money with the Box Set
Exclusive to the Fluent website, The Vocab Cookbook is now available as part of the Fluent Guides Box Set, a highly valuable collection of
- Kerstin's debut guide Fluency Made Achievable as an ebook in three formats for your Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iPad or any other reader
- The Fluency Made Achievable Audiobook which offers more language learning in an hour than you have ever experienced.
- The Vocab Cookbook, your comprehensive introduction to memorizing the vocabulary of any language, even if you are forgetful
- A set of brain-friendly worksheets to help you take action on the most important plans and memorization techniques.
When you purchase the box set today, you will also get the popular Three Week Planner to download and start charting your progress straight away. As they say on TV: "It's a gift at this price!"