Welcome to our first ever LIVE episode of the Creative Language Learning Podcast! In episode 24, we treat you to a piece of the European Day of Languages broadcast which was the first time ever that Lindsay and I tried something like this.
There was so much going on:
- Live comments!
- A Revival of the Languages vs. Dialects Debate!
- Reports on Log Sawing in Germany!
- Chat about our Grandparents!
European Language Charts!
Instead of the Creative Language Learning Podcast tips, this episode featured a collection of as many European artists and European language songs as we could find. Here is our Spotify playlist for hours of Euro music fun.
Links and Resources from this Podcast
You can also read the list and find out more about genre and languages on our huge Evernote list.
- Quand C'est by Stromae on Vevo
- Justin Bieber doesn't know what "German" is on YouTube
- Verlan - French Slang en revers at About.com
- Insecurities of a Language Learner on Lindsay's Blog
- Information about Expo 2015, the world exhibition in Milan
- The New Zealand Haka and the Ladies' Version
- Join us for the Instagram Language Challenge
Did you enjoy the live episode? Were you there? Let us know what you thought in the comments below!