Welcome to episode 30 of the Creative Language Learning Podcast, and as always I can't tell you how excited I am that this show is happening. 30 episodes marks a significant point - the show has been running for two years and brings you regular language love on your commute, in the gym and everywhere else.
How long have you been listening?
Here's what's in the big episode 30:
- How to find the time for language even when you're megabusy
- Community Classes and Polyglot Clubs have lots in common
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!
- What we think about the resolution that is "I will become fluent in..." or "I will learn the language..."
- Why "fluency" is an ambition and not a goal
- The unfailing SMART goalsetting technique
- Working out what is driving your resolution and "what your problem is" can help you get more motivation to change
- How can your resolution serve you even if you don't achieve it?
- Why is excitement essential when fear is destructive?
- And what are our themes and resolutions for 2016?
THE EPISODE TAKEAWAY
Set yourself a theme for the new year!
Join Lindsay and Kerstin - that's us! We'll be discussing how to set successful goals in 2016.